Located at Nyakianga next to Njumbi High School, 500 meters off Kangema/Kiriaini/Othaya road. Mathioya Sub-County, Murang’a County.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
P.o Box 93-10204, Kiriaini
Pay water bill
Pay through Family Bank Account 08000006833
Pay through mpesa as follows:
- Go to Mpesa
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Enter paybill business number 991790
- Enter account number as it appears in your e-bill
- Enter amount
- Enter pin
- Press ok
Cheques addressed to GATAMATHI WATER AND SANITATION LIMITED
Check account bill
Requirements for applying for water connection
New Connection – the customer visits our office at Nyakianga and makes his request at the customer care desk, he/she will be furnished with the relevant documents required for one to apply for a new connection which are as follows;
- Copy of ID/valid passport
- Copy of Pin Certificate
- Copy of Title deed/Lease or sale Agreement OR if the client does not have a title he provides a written letter from the local assistant chief/Chief as a confirmation of his residence
- Pin certificate
- Certificate of incorporation or Introduction letter from the relevant department(mainly for Government offices)
- Title deed or sale agreement.
Re-connection of an account
- Clearance of the outstanding bill payment plus reconnection fee of Ksh 500 via M-pesa or Family Bank
- The reconnection of accounts is usually done on the next day unless if its a weekend or holiday.
As per the regulator
Frequently asked questions
1. Question: How can i get and inquiry about my account?
Answer: You can send an inquiry via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your account number and a phone number where you can be reached during normal business hours.
2. Question: Why doesn’t my water bill change after making a payment?
Answer: Usually bills are processed every 1st day of the month, balance changes after the payment is processed and has been posted to your water account. All payments to your account shall be updated and reflected in the bills within the respective billing month. However a statement of your account will show your up to date transactions and balances.
3. Question: Why do i have to pay a minimum charge every month, even if i use very little water or no water at all?
Answer: Your bill is comprised of a SERVICE CHARGE and a CONSUMPTION CHARGE.The service charge portion of your bill is designed to recover a portion of fixed costs incurred in providing water services.These costs include the cost of maintaining the supply, treatment,distribution and service facilities that are needed to provide water service to your home or business.This charge appears on every bill and does not vary with consumption,but is related to the size and flow capacity of your meter.The CONSUMPTION CHARGE reflects the amount of water you actually used.